CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So... Overwhelmed comes to mind.

So, I am a classic overachiever. I hate the grade "B". Much to my dismay I found myself with a "D" on an Advanced English Grammar test. JBU is a lot harder than I thought it would be. However, I am taking care of things on the grade end by studying harder and slowing down. Then there is the fact that I have no job. I want a job but I don't have one. This stresses me out. On top of that Heather and I are moving again this Saturday. This time in to an apartment in Fayetteville with her dad. Oh and I feel completely disconnected from my family, friends, and church. I need some breathing space. I need my creative outlet. I am blogging as a sad attempt to release some tension. I am also reacting horribly to all the "seasonal allergies" floating around. All in all things are actually good just overwhelming. I want to stop and relax. Read a book. Write a poem. Not think about Lit Theory, Medieval Lit, Advanced English Grammar, or Old Testament. I want to think about nothing. Here is to dreaming!

1 comments:

klasieprof said...

As I was reading, I was thinking about that "point" scale (Holmes stress point scale) thing that measures your stress.
Dude...You have like a gazillion points based on just what I know.
You moved to the new town to start school (45 points), quit the old job (40), started school (35points), moved back to Springdale (10035), Moving not only again (35) but into a new situation with FIL (50), Health issues, (like 50points). I dont really know all the point things..http://managestressnow.com/stress-scale.htm
YAH.
take some time to think.
ALSO...
be careful when driving and stuff as when under cumulative stress..its a proven thing that auto accidents increase.