CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Diagnosis is...

So, I don't have Mono! Heather and I are very excited. I had to have more blood work done today but no mono. So, what has been ailing me for a week? "A wicked bacteria infection" as the doctor called it. Apparently, strep isn't the only bacteria that causes tonsillitis. So, whatever bacteria I had was very anti-amoxicillian. The current antibiotic seems to be working. That is good news. I am still week but I did get the all clear to go to school on Monday! Heather and I are moving back to Fayetteville tomorrow too! Boo to Siloam Springs. We still like and are attending JBU.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

that's good news...I miss you guys like crazy!

Anonymous said...

why are you moving back?