CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back to Springdale/Fayetteville

It is very nice to be back in Springdale. I am loving it. I am finally starting to feel better too which is nice. We moved back here because Siloam isn't our place. We have no beefs (well major beefs) with JBU. Siloam just isn't for Heather and I. Nothing against it just not our place. We are going to commute to school. Yes, it is a lot of driving but people drive further than us everyday. Commuting honestly is the only viable option. We seriously were depressed in Siloam and there weren't many jobs. We have to do what is best for us. Which is moving back. Now, I need to find a part time job but no big deal. There are plenty of places in Fayetteville I want to work.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

hey! I'm glad you are "back"

Is your wife free tonight? Coffee at Arsagas at 7 ish

miss ya!