CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

What's the happening...?

So, I am not an avid fan of Mtv in fact I pretty much could do without the entirety of the network. They used to play music videos. Well, I heard recently that they cancelled TRL. Now this show started when I was about 12 or so. I used to come home after school and watch the top ten videos. Now, I didn't always agree but it was at least music and music videos. Seriously, this network has eliminated the M in from their line up. So, I suppose that the executives over at Viacom change the name. So, I am think Useless Crap Television or UCTV. Oh or we are not done promoting creepy flesh colored beards Television or WNDPCFCBTV. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Candice Houston said...

I concur, my friend...kill your last brain cell television. Don't care television. Aaaargh....