CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Curiously Good Movie...


So, Heather and I decided to have a date day and went to have lunch then to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.


This movie was both heart warming and heart breaking. Brad Pitt gave an amazing performance of a man growing younger. Cate Blanchett also did really well as the title characters love interest. The cast was amazing. This is definitely one of those carpe diem movies. I am most definitely a fan of those movies. All around a great movie that I would recommend. I think for those that liked Forest Gump they will enjoy this movie. While very different in storyline it is the same idea. Going through a persons entire life via a story. Now Benjamin Button's life was nothing like Gumps. I am not sure about winning an Oscar but it will probably get a few nominations. 

On a completely different note, Happy New Year to everybody! I hope 2009 is filled with excitment and blessings. 
I do have one question: Why on earth did CNN decide it was good idea to have Kathy Griffin on their network to host a New Years Eve show with Anderson Cooper? This woman is not funny. Oh well who watches CNN on New Years Eve anyway? 

All for now...

0 comments: