CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today is Valentine's Day... Yes! I finally have grasped the obvious!

So, today is Valentine's Day. People make a big deal about it. Not sure why. I was told yesterday by a friend that it serves as a day for men to do something nice. I think that is probably true to some degree. Heather and I try to have date nights weekly doesn't always happen but most of the time. So, we will do something tonight or this weekend like usual.

On a side note haven't felt like blogging much lately. Heather and I have been fighting off the Flu for the past couple of weeks. Of course we have to fight off every illness floating on the campus of John Brown University.

Speaking of JBU. This week we had Franklin Graham come to visit. He is Billy's son. He was a great story teller. However, JBU hyped it like crazy. So, it felt like it should have been more. Franklin is cool and all but a little to Southern Baptist for my taste. Of course I still love my little interdenominational school despite their attempts at chapel. They just seem to miss the mark. Often. Of course I love it here and I take the good with the bad.

So, Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

0 comments: