CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Grammys

Well, I like award shows. I always have. The Grammys and the Academy Awards being my favorite. When I was younger I use to go to my room and watch them. My parents never really liked them. I am not sure what it is but I loved them. So, I was really excited that we were going to get an actual award show for the 50th Grammys. However, they were o.k. Nothing really was super fantastic. I mean they made this big deal about Amy Winehouse but really the girl needs help not an award. Kayne was okay and it was nice that he sang to his mom and all but with that ego I often wonder about him. They nixed many of the presentations for performances. Cool but I wanted some pretty awesome performances. The men seemed all but ignored this year too. Where was Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, and many others. So all in all they were okay.

0 comments: