CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thursdays...


I have worked at CBO for four and a half years. Christian retail is very interesting. Very. As of late I feel I am just going through the motions there. I am getting married in May then more than likely moving to Ft. Smith to finish college. So, when I get a day off from there I am thrilled. I love spending time with my fiancee. It always feels like we only have nights together. So, thursdays are one of those rare days we get to spend time together. Today, was fantastic. I mean this morning was rough. I woke up and felt kinda of crappy. I let my dog outside. he did his buisness. Then I came upstairs to finish sleeping. When I finally got up it was 11:37. Why the exact time who knows. So, I let the dog out again and made lunch. I went back upstairs and ate. Then Heather (that is my fiancee) was supposed to be here at 1:00. So, I went down stairs to meet her and there I discovered dog poop. JOY! So, I had to clean up crap. That immediately put me in an unhappy mood. I know that happiness is a choice. So, Heather and I headed up to Rogers or Hell that is what we call it. We watched The Reaping. We both wanted to see it and matinees are cheap. I was pleasantly suprised. Here is a link to the trailer The Reaping. Then we went to where Heather is a nanny. Then we went to imaginative writing. There is started snowing. In April. I love snow. I realize that it probably won't stick but it is pretty. I just love it. So, after class we drove through the snow to my house. Then we started watching Scrubs. I just love this show. So, even though the day started with crap I got to spend it with the most amazing woman alive. Heather is such a blessing from God. Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

0 comments: