CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

When you least expect it...

People you help try to hurt you because they can't handle the truth the Lord has placed in their lives. It is too hard for them to realize that you are just doing what you feel is best. I guess some people need to have drama. You know I am a dramatic person. I love acting and being goofy and making things fun. I do not have time, however, for people you need bad drama in their lives. Why does everything need to be turned in to the end of the world? What I really don't understand is when people have kids why they can't put their drama aside to take care of those kids. I don't have kids and I have no idea how hard it is to raise them. I won't even pretend I do. I do think that those children don't need to live in a world of unnecessary drama. You have to buck up and get through for them. Easier said than done... but what isn't? I again don't have kids and could be speaking out of turn. I do know that children will emulate their parents and that should be cause enough to set a good example. I struggle to care for people who reach out for help and advice and then turn away and get mad because you tried to help. They didn't hear what they wanted to hear and now are trying to get mad at you to justify their actions. I just don't want to play that game.

0 comments: