CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Life is hectic...

Tonight, is the first night that I have not had homework all semester. Sadly, this statement isn't even true. Technically I am supposed to be reading some of The Republic by Plato. I have decided, however, that I will do it tomorrow. What does one do with a night off? I went to the library to get books for a Medieval Faire that is coming up. I had two test this week. Last week was midterms. I just feel really out of it. I am glad I can do nothing tonight. However, as I approach the doing "nothing" I realize I can't do nothing. Sad.

Update on life: Heather has had a migraine for the past couple of days. Boo! These wicked little headaches are just evil. She has pretty much been out of commission. I have two job opportunities coming up. The first is at Sprint which isn't terribly exciting but the hours are fantastic. Also, it is a small store. The second is at Barnes & Noble. Sounds great but it is in the Cafe which isn't so great plus the hours are much longer. Who knows which it'll be. I guess when you're going to school a job is a job.

Pity Party: I feel very disconnected lately. I am not sure why, I just do. I mean from everything. I am busy with school and adding a job. Church just seems to be a Sunday thing now. We are leading a small group for teens which is cool. I am going to focus on that and hopefully connect with some awesome teens. The group is small but that is okay because it is easier to build relationships with them. Monday, we had to cancel our meeting because Heather and I had a really hard/bad day. Wednesday, I had a horrible day. Here is to the weekend.

Thanks for indulging the pity party. It makes me feel better.

0 comments: