CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

School...Wednesday...Excitement?

So, Heather and I signed up for classes today. We are both excited and a little nervous. I am taking 17 hours this semester and next semester will be a Junior! I am taking some pretty hard English classes which should be fun. Heather is actually taking a class called "Behavioral Neuroscience". I am glad I married a smart lady because the title of that class alone frightens me. Oh well. So, we are both pretty excited about school but at the same time it will definitely require a lot of work. The job search will begin this week. Joy! Heather is going out of town too. Sadness. This is the first time we'll have been apart since we married. I know we'll be fine but still. I am going to spend the weekend with my parents. That will be interesting. Not in a bad way but interesting still. Heather is going to a Women of Faith conference. I know she will have a blast.

On a completely different note: I hate hold music. You know we have to hold could you please not play that "mu-zac" stuff? Or when it plays but cuts in and out. Seriously, holding is bad enough fix the music please.

0 comments: