CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hanging with the boys...



I have never been one to just hang with the guys. I have always had guy friends but I just don't go out much. I have always prayed that God would give me a christian guy like me that I could look up to and ask tough questions of. I believe that this prayer has finally been answered. More on that in a later post. Anyway, today Heather had her bachelorette party. So, my dad, my little bro, and I went to dinner and saw a movie. We went to quizno's and then to see Spider-Man 3. Well, to be honest the movie was umm okay. I am not saying bad but I expected more. On the way back from the movie something awesome and odd happened. My dad, brother, and I sang together. This is weird because well my dad doesn't sing. I am pretty sure I have heard him sing like 3 times in my life. We sang a Johnny Cash song and it was quite awesome. Just thought I would share that. Oh and on my artsy fartsy side there was a preview for this new movie called Across the Universe and my artsy side was tingling! I hope we get it around here. Here is a link to the preview.

0 comments: