CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ramblings...

My feet can feel every pebble on the gravel lot. I know that I have I walked across this place before. There is an old warehouse near me. A familiar glass door. Through the door I know there is a familiarity. Posters of obscure bands. People who know my name and maybe more. Yet I can't go through the door. What is holding me back? It is a fear I can't express. It is an anxiety I have known before. Yet this place shouldn't be a source of apprehension. It should be a place of comfort. Maybe all I need to do is open the door. Maybe...

2 comments:

Robb Ryerse said...

Don't feel apprehensive about the people on the other side of the door. All they will say are things like.

"Hey. It's great to see you."
"We love you guys and missed you."
"How are you?"

And of course, the obligatory and corny,

"Hi. I'm Robb. Are you new here?"

Robb Ryerse said...

Justin, I tagged you. Check out my blog.