CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

I like to dance like a chicken...

Okay not really but sometimes when I'm bored I like to say random things. They prompt me to write something silly and sometimes deep. More the former than the latter. So, I really don't like to dance like a chicken. In fact that chicken song they play at weddings is annoying. It was banned from Heather and my wedding. Seriously, it is so weird. In fact the animal that my dancing gets compared to is a gopher. Now, I've never actually seen a gopher dance so I'm going to assume that that isn't a nice comparison. Anyway, that is enough of the dancing nonsense.

I used to want to runaway and live in a cave in Ireland. I really wanted to do this mostly so when I came back to America I could have a cool Irish accent. I really love that accent. In fact I often pretend that I am Irish and talk with the accent. I personally think it is pretty good. Of course put me in Ireland and we'll see.

So, play rehearsal is going okay. I am just really hoping we nail it. It is an amazing script and I just want to do it justice. The play could come across two ways. Ridiculously unbelievable or Amazingly poignant. It is all in the delivery. Clearly, the latter is the goal. The show is next Friday and Saturday night. I'm freaking out.

Heather sprained her foot this week. She fell at school and that all culminated into a trip to the ER. They were very nice and Heather is on some good pain meds.

School is getting ready to end. I'm thankful. I have to take a CLEP test this summer for Spanish. BOO! However, by doing this I can graduate in May! This is exciting. Wow. So, I think that is all for now. I'm sure this is exciting to all of you.

0 comments: