CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Thoughts...

So, I know that it doesn't matter but I am so freaking glad that American Idol decided to change their introduction. Their old one was well crappy from the first season on. I am glad they changed it. Ryan and Simon are really getting on my nerves. They either need to just kiss and get it over with or stop nit picking at one another. It is old. This season seems to have some amazing talent. Funny even vote for the worst things that Amanda Overmyer is the worst. She is actually really talented. She may not sing the kind of music I enjoy but she is really good. So, they can't even find someone to pick on. Last night I thought by far Carly and Brooke were the best. I think that Kristy will be going home after trying to make a Beatles' song country.

I have decided that I want an Imac. They are awesome.

Heather and I are moving... again! That is right so since we got married we will have moved not 1 not 2 but 5 times. We are crazy. We are actually moving back to Siloam to be closer to school and now we actually have friends there!

It finally happened. I miss church. I need to go. I miss the people. I miss hanging with Robb and just being around people that are genuinely trying to make church a place to belong.

Well, last and least, I wish this stupid cold/flu thing would go away.

0 comments: