CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to "normal"...

School starts this week! I am so excited. I have always loved school. I am one of those dorks who actually loves the smell of books. There is a place in Portland, Oregon called Powell's and it is like a personal heaven. It is the biggest bookstore I have ever been to. It has old and new books. It smells so good. Sorry for the sidebar. It is just mmm good. School starting is exciting because there is some kind of routine and you get to learn about some pretty cool things. One class I am really excited about this semester is Native American Literature. I have very little knowledge of this area and I am excited to learn. I am also beginning a work study so I will be working on campus. So, I am a dork and yeah for school.

0 comments: