CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Wedding

So, the wedding was amazing! I will post some pictures from it as soon as I can. We had an amazing morning. Robb married us and did an amazing job. He is such a great guy. He had a rough weekend and was still right on. He spoke briefly about love and it was perfect. The reception was awesome too! My parents did a really great job setting it all up. It was great. We had such a great time. There was a bump in the road but God will handle it. We are wrapping up here and Portland and it is so awe inspiring. God totally out did himself here. It is gorgeous. So, pictures soon. I promise. Thanks!

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

okay, so I just read your profile and saw that you have listed as one of your favorite books: Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man...

I LOVE THAT BOOK!

I knew I liked you people...